Thursday, July 13, 2006



The Lost Experiencers Anonymous


1. I admit I am powerless over The Lost Eperience.
2. I have come to believe that a Power (Hanson Foundation?) greater than I could restore my sanity.
3. I have made a decision to turn my life over to Rachel Blake.
4. I have made a moral inventory of the use of office technology to follow TLE.
5. I have admitted to my wife that I am addicted.
6. I have admitted to my coworkers the exact nature of my wrongdoings (got caught f-5ing it)
7. I have humbly asked Speaker to reveal more clues daily.
8. I have made a list of all those on the TLEC blog, and am willing to make amends.
9. I apologize to all on the TLEC blog for lurking for so long.
10. I continue to take a personal inventory of and promptly admit when I cannot stop refreshing.
11. I have sought meditation to improve my conscious contact with Alvar Hanson.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, I have carried the message to other addicts.

TLEA's Prayer: (courtesy of noblelaywer)
'God, Grant me the serenity to accept that I will not receive a new clue everyday.Courage to comment my ideas and theoriesand the wisdom to know the difference between Ninja's Mom and Tom Selleck (the mustache makes it so difficult).'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home